Thursday, September 27, 2007

Weight Update

Ok. Weight update. Last Monday I weighed in at 285. Today I am at 280. No crash diet, no radical anything. Just watching what I eat and working out more.
I like being active, but it is a constant struggle because I like activities that lend themselves to little physical activity.
Before Hillerie and I became an item, I worked out all the time because, honestly, I didn't have a whole lot else to fill my time with. So, what happened when we became serious I was able to focus more of my attention on the relationship and family. Unfortunately, I don't know how to moderate - it's all or nothing - so my workouts not only slowed, they nearly went away altogether. What little I did only served to instigate depression when it wouldn't do anything but give me a false sense of security.
With my metabolism, I can't afford a false sense of anything. It takes constant attention to keep my weight under control.
(will be continued)

No comments: