Thursday, September 27, 2007

Today

Ok, that's irritating. I just lost the entire post due to an unexpected error... GRRRRRR. I guess I need to write this in UltraEdit(R) before trying to post just in case. Let's see if I can re-create it (though it feels somewhat strange to re-type it, kinda like I am repeating something I said because I feel like I am being ignored. Weird.)
I was pretty busy today, so no earth shattering thoughts to mull over. I don't know why, but some days I don't have enough work to keep me busy while others I feel swamped. The workload stays pretty much the same each day, though...
An opportunity has come up at work and I am applying for it. I feel that this is a chance to make some very possitive changes in our part of the organization. I will keep this updated with any developments in that area.
We got our first job from our ad in the phone book! We had to underbid like crazy to get it, so we won't be clearing much. Just enough to cover the cost of the ad and a bit left over. I can't complain, though, not with my call to close ration hovering at 30-1. We are doing a simple 10x10 deck and some minor interior work. But still, it's cool.

There, I retyped it. It feels kinda clunky doing it and the words don't flow as smoothly. Oh well...

No comments: