Friday, September 28, 2007

Finally letting go

I don't know why I have been thinking about my relationship with Hillerie so much. There is no reason to, it was a mutual decision with some extenuating circumstances, and it hadn't been going well for a while before that anyway.
So, I have decided I need to let go. I am not sure what I was holding on to anyway. Whatever it was certainly resided solely in my head, not anywhere else. I certainly feel a whole lot better all of a sudden!
I still plan to do things with Phil - pre-releases, paintball, stuff like that. He wouldn't get a chance to do that otherwise. Kinda like being a Big Brother, I suppose.
If Hillerie and I talk, fine. If not, fine as well. I have no intention of being unfreindly, there is no reason to.
I wish her the best, and always have. I hope she finds a great guy (though not too nice, cause as we know nice guys don't keep the girl!).
It feels good to cut the last, invisible chain.

No comments: